- Look for Christ in people.
- I’m not trying to be right anymore. I’m trying to be Jesus.
- Following Jesus means leading a life of being constantly misunderstood.
- I’m just a participant in this. I just want to see more Jesus in people.
- On you very worst day Jesus calls you beloved.
- Don’t be right. Be Jesus.
- Get back to the simplest version of your faith.
- Jesus doesn’t do things to show us His power, but to show us His presence.
- Your faith and mine is the sum of everything you are hanging onto and everything you are willing to let go of.
- If it matters more what your faith looks like than what it is, it’s time to do something else.
- Love everybody, always.
FREE Resource: 30 Apps We Use to Lead Family Ministry
Download this FREE resource and get the 30 Apps We Use to Lead Family Ministry. We use these almost every week and I share what they are and how we use them to lead our children and student ministries.
To get the PDF, just complete the form to subscribe to get updates about new resources. No spam, and you can always unsubscribe if the updates are not helpful.