04 Dec Episode 130: Special Needs Ministry for Students with Jess Berryhill
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Boosts for Mt. Pleasant Special Needs Ministry
- Moving youth group to Tuesday nights with the Upwards basketball league
- Hosting a Night to Shine through the Tim Tebow Foundation
- Getting connected with organizations in the community doing great things with social needs families
- Tapping into student IEPs and having conversations with parents
- Evaluate your own student ministry
- Ask: Are there opportunities in the community or conversations that would further our special needs ministry that I need to pursue?
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!