In this episode, I talk with Amber Lappin about building faith in babies. In the first few years of a child’s life, they are learning so much and growing so fast. Amber talks about how to combine that with the wonder of faith and how we can begin to help them understand faith, hope and love at a young age.
TrainedUp 10% Off
Get online training for your volunteers and equip them like never before through Trained Up. Once you sign up for a subscription, use the code BOOST10 to get 10% off for life.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Building Faith in Babies – 3 Principles to Pass Along
- Faith – Be faithful with our words and faithful in our care
- Hope – Teach them hope and that things that disappear (like their parents) are not gone forever
- Love – Show up and care for the babies with intentionality
- Learn more about childhood development in the early years
- Leverage and pass that information onto your volunteers and equip your team to serve that age group better
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!