In this episode, I talk with Brittany Compton about her role working for First Look at Orange. She shares why she believes preschool ministry is so important, walks through how they think through preschool ministry at First Look, and some key components of great preschool environments.
Ministry Boost is hosting a FREE webinar this Thursday on June 27th at 2PM EST all about Empowering Volunteers to Lead Like Staff You can sign up for that here.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
3 Keys for Preschool Ministry
- Encouraging parents and equipping them
- Inviting leaders to serve consistently with kids
- Creating safe, irresistible environments
Characteristics of Preschool Ministry Environments
- Have several of the same toy
- Do research before painting your rooms – there are colors that irritate children
- Have an unchurched person walk through the halls
- Evaluate your toddlers/2’s plan
- Get the scope and cycle
- Download the job descriptions (in this week’s email)
Get Exclusive Content from this Week’s Episode
Use this form to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!