Thanks to everyone who participated in the Children & Youth Ministry Staff/Volunteer Survey. If you did participate, you should have received an email from me with the full results. If not, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to see the results but didn’t take the survey, all you have to do is take the survey and add your church’s data. The full results will then be emailed to you. The goal is to continue adding church’s data so the survey becomes even more reliable. If you would like to take the survey and get the full results, just fill out the form here. You’ll be directed to the survey and you’ll subscribe to get the survey results:
Some Highlights From The Survey
- 603 people took the survey
- 508 shared children’s ministry ratios
- 283 shared youth ministry ratios
- The difference in staffing between those who feel understaffed and those who feel they have the right amount of staff is insignificant in student ministry and barely significant in children’s ministry.
- This survey found similar results to broader studies done on multisite churches, showing they have more volunteers and require less staff. Specifically, multisite churches use 23% less children’s ministry staff and 21% less student ministry when looking at churches of 1000+ in attendance.
- Generally speaking, the larger a church is, the more kids and students they reach per full-time staff and per volunteer.
To get the full results, just fill out the form below and take the survey!