Mastermind Groups for Ministry Leaders (Oct-Apr)
Mastermind Groups for Ministry Leaders are launching again this fall. The term “mastermind group” may be new to you, but the concept is simple. It’s a group of leaders, who serve in a similar context, who gather together monthly to:
- Share ideas
- Exchange resources
- Provide and receive accountability
- Learn from one another
All of it happens in the context of the community that is formed among the group. In fact, most people who have participated in a mastermind group would say the relationships are the thing they valued the most.
New groups are forming for 2017-2018 (October – April) and here is everything you need to know.
What’s Involved in the Mastermind Group?
These mastermind groups include:
- Monthly video calls as a group (90 minutes)
- A private Facebook Group for interaction between calls
- Two 1-on-1 coaching calls with your host
- Access to your group host and peers throughout (Oct-Apr)
- Tons of bonuses (see below)
Who is it for?
These groups are for leaders who serve in children’s ministry, youth ministry, or in nextgen/family roles overseeing both areas. The specific groups being offered are outlined below. These groups are for leaders who will commit to:
- Attending the calls
- Sharing their ideas and resources
- Accepting accountability and encouragement
- Challenging and encouraging others
- Being nice … and awesome
We know joining a mastermind group is a big investment, so we’ve put together a bonus package to go along with your membership. This package is actually worth as much as the cost of the group, but you get it all for FREE:
- An in-person gathering for a whole day in Atlanta ($75) *
- Access to the Volunteer Playbook 10-Week Challenge ($200) – check it out here
- A copy of the Vital Signs ebook from Tony Morgan ($6)
- Stretch book from Jim Wideman ($8)
- Guts and Glory of Small Groups from Gina McClain ($9)
- Volunteer Kit – job descriptions, onboarding processes, and docs, etc. ($60)
- Staffing Kit – strategic staffing ebook, hiring smart resource, job descriptions, onboarding processes, etc. ($60)
*The in-person gathering will be held on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 in Atlanta, GA (the day before the Orange Conference). We’ll cover the cost of hosting the event, but group members will cover their costs for travel, lodging, etc. This is optional, but highly encouraged!
What is the cost?
The cost is $400/person. After applying, if you are accepted into the group, payment will be due in full by October 1. Payment plans are available, but the cost is a little higher ($65/month). Simply indicate you would like the payment plan in your application.