An important question that comes up often in children and youth ministry conversations is:
Do we have enough staff to lead this ministry well?
Another closely related question is:
Do we have enough volunteers?
Now, many of us would simply assume we don’t have enough of either because we’re busy and there are holes to fill. However, I think it’s really helpful to know what a healthy ratio is for staff and volunteers and there aren’t a lot of guides out there for children’s and youth ministry. Ministry Architects does have some helpful guides and this podcast features Anthony Prince as he and I talk about those benchmarks.
Children & Youth Ministry Staff/Volunteer Survey
In order to help us all have some context and benchmarks to look at when asking these questions, I’m asking you to fill out a survey to indicate the staffing and volunteer ratios at your church. The goal is for hundreds of leaders to take the survey so we have a large enough sample size to make the results reliable and helpful.
Win Free Stuff!
Yes, I’m going to bribe you with prizes! Awesome ones, too. All told, there are 26 prizes worth $2,711.00.
- 1 Orange Conference 2017 Registration ($279)
- 1 Year Gold Membership to Download Youth Ministry ($275)
- 1 Registration to the brand new Kidmin Nation Mega-Con ($197)
- 5 Annual Memberships to Inner Circle ($240/each)
- 4 Children’s Ministry Diagnostics + Coaching Call from Ministry Architects ($40/each)
- 4 Youth Ministry Diagnostics + Coaching Call from Ministry Architects ($40/each)
- 1 Multiuser Children’s Ministry Diagnostics + Coaching Call from Ministry Architects ($150)
- 1 Multiuser Youth Ministry Diagnostics + Coaching Call from Ministry Architects ($150)
- 4 Amazon Gift Cards ($25/each)
- 4 Starbucks Gift Cards ($10/each)