- Help parents differentiate what is fact from what is feeling.
- If we are for parents, we never let parents parent alone!
- We have the most incredible opportunity to point teenagers who want to be a heard, to a God who listens.
- The next generation needs someone who has gone before them to be for them.
- Jesus saw past every single barrier, including the one you put up over your own life.
- Instead of seeing a problem, see a neighbor.
- How much would your life, ministry or church change if you saw all people as beautiful, as Jesus does?
- Sometimes it takes a party to change how we see each other.
- Sometimes it takes a party to show that God cares about people who party.
- Sometimes it takes a party to confirm that we can always be forgiven.
- Sometimes it takes a party to prove that people matter more than our opinions.
- Sometimes it takes a party to remind us that everyone is invited to the party.
- What if everyone started acting like EVERYONE is INVITED to the party.
- What would happen if we started looking at the kids and teenagers in our church through a different lens?
- Stop acting like discipleship is about information and start acting like discipleship is about relationship.
- We have been programmed to teaching kids what to believe, but not coach them how to serve.
- How to be a better neighbor:
- Invite someone to new the table. Someone not like you.
- Start a party that is not about you.
- Inspire every kid you meet.
- Create beautiful spaces.
- Speak up for someone else, use your influence for good reasons.
- Discover life together, do faith together.
- Do something you don’t have to do.
- Why inspire kids? Because Jesus said to.
FREE Resource: 30 Apps We Use to Lead Family Ministry
Download this FREE resource and get the 30 Apps We Use to Lead Family Ministry. We use these almost every week and I share what they are and how we use them to lead our children and student ministries.
To get the PDF, just complete the form to subscribe to get updates about new resources. No spam, and you can always unsubscribe if the updates are not helpful.