- Help parents differentiate what is fact from what is feeling.
- If we are for parents, we never let parents parent alone!
- We have the most incredible opportunity to point teenagers who want to be a heard, to a God who listens.
- The next generation needs someone who has gone before them to be for them.
- Jesus saw past every single barrier, including the one you put up over your own life.
- Instead of seeing a problem, see a neighbor.
- How much would your life, ministry or church change if you saw all people as beautiful, as Jesus does?
- Sometimes it takes a party to change how we see each other.
- Sometimes it takes a party to show that God cares about people who party.
- Sometimes it takes a party to confirm that we can always be forgiven.
- Sometimes it takes a party to prove that people matter more than our opinions.
- Sometimes it takes a party to remind us that everyone is invited to the party.
- What if everyone started acting like EVERYONE is INVITED to the party.
- What would happen if we started looking at the kids and teenagers in our church through a different lens?
- Stop acting like discipleship is about information and start acting like discipleship is about relationship.
- We have been programmed to teaching kids what to believe, but not coach them how to serve.
- How to be a better neighbor:
- Invite someone to new the table. Someone not like you.
- Start a party that is not about you.
- Inspire every kid you meet.
- Create beautiful spaces.
- Speak up for someone else, use your influence for good reasons.
- Discover life together, do faith together.
- Do something you don’t have to do.
- Why inspire kids? Because Jesus said to.