Crystal Mazzuca participated in the Volunteer Boost Challenge through Ministry Boost, and in this episode, she shares some of her key takeaways from this course. Crystal was able to implement some simple changes, recruited, and increased her kid's ministry volunteer team by 25% in around six weeks.
Ministry Boost Membership + New Courses
Key takeaways from Volunteer Boost:
- Prospects – you typically need 10x the amount of your volunteer needs in a prospect list; define your needs
- Prepare email/text scripts to use, focusing on encouraging verbiage, not from a place of desperation
- Find the “best place” for each person to serve, not just filling spots
- Have multiple orientation opportunities
- Organize your process and follow up
- Stick to a deadline
- Sign up for Volunteer Boost
- Start hosting Orientations
- Give prizes away at Orientations
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.