In this episode, Tom Bump gives some helpful tips for restoring ourselves as leaders, focusing on self-care as an important daily routine. Tom also shares about his ministry which seeks to restore leader's hearts, souls, and minds through retreats, connection groups and more.
Ministry Boost Membership + New Courses
- Birthed from a real sense that it was needed
- After feeling useless, felt the call the pastor pastors and help hurting leaders
- Goal: restoring wounded hearts, wounded souls, and minds
- Opportunity to get a sneak peek of a retreat
- Wake-up call that they aren't as healthy as they thought
- Reveals the need for real conversations about rest and health
- Most conferences don't allow for staff to rest and reflect and be restored
Practical tools from Restoring Leaders:
- One-on-One call with Tom
- Available to teach church staff
- Online resources
- Check out restoringleaders.org
- Take a real sabbath
- Soul day
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.