In this episode, Kristen Ivy, the new President of Orange, explores ideas about how to engage every parent everywhere. While this seems almost impossible, with some key thoughts and the use of technology, it is much more feasible than ever to connect, communicate, cue, and coach parents in our communities. For more info, check out the show notes and the replay of the Engage Every Parent Everywhere Webinar.
Connect with Kristen through her website.
Multiply Ministry Webinar
- We must think about engaging in both physical and digital spaces
- New updates to the Parent Cue App
- Strong focus on helping parents have daily faith conversations
- Integration and customization with individual churches
- New ways to track metrics and data for logins/downloads from families
- Think about the parent who doesn't come to your church yet
- New marketing materials coming soon for parents both inside and outside the church walls
- The hope is that it looks like your church created the app specifically for your community
- Simplify by putting everything in one location
- The app is not the ministry; it just exists as a tool to enhance your ministry
- Think about your digital platform as a relational baseline for engagement
- What is your WHY for a family attending in-person?
- Some have legitimate reasons for choosing NOT to attend an in-person gathering
- Have more than one solution for how a parent/child can develop their faith
- Watch the replay of the webinar HERE
- Check out Parentcueapp.church
- Create a rollout plan and ongoing plan at your church
Ministry Boost Membership + New Courses
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.