In this episode, Micheal Byrd shares about SignPresenter, a unique way to leverage digital signage for church ministry, and how it already integrates with some wonderful curriculum. This platform and strategy could help save hours of time each week within your ministry.
Multiply Ministry Webinar
- It's already begin used for signage in so many places (restaurants, theatres, etc.)
- Saves time
- SignPresenter originally created using raspberry pie computer systems
- Now it runs fully from Amazon Fire Sticks
How can it be used?
- Not just used for complicated playlists
- Runs curriculum
- Runs playlists that are pre-built
- It automatically updates
- It's broken down by messages, playlists and screens
- There are vertical and horizontal orientation options
- Works with different curriculums
- Check out Ministryboost.org/screens
- Try one for digital signage
- Try one for curriculum
Ministry Boost Membership + New Courses
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.