In this episode, Tony Kummer joins us to share some results and statistics from a survey distributed to smaller churches throughout the country, helping give us a sense of what the average-size church is experiencing post-COVID. Tony also shares about a couple of ministries he operates to help serve smaller churches that operate on small children's ministry budgets.
Clearstream works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. Find out more at Clearstream.io.
Children’s Ministry attendance and stats:
- Basic results from the survey – just to see how things are going 2 years post-COVID
- 1200 responses
- Are you meeting in person – 12% are still not in-person
- How many kids part of the ministry – 87% have less than 50 kids
- Just under 10% are seeing more kids
- 52% are seeing fewer kids
- 38% same amount
- **One key factor: Family life is built around routine… so once that is broken, it’s hard for families to stay connected
- Check out the survey – how does your church compare?
- Check out sundayschool.store
- Check out The Unstuck Group Quarterly Report
Ministry Boost Coaching is back!
Multiply Ministry Conference – All-Access Pass
Click here to get the All-Access Pass to get access to the Multiply Ministry Conference replays of every main session and breakout. Over 30 sessions of content about empowering volunteers.
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Special Sponsor: Clearstream
This episode is sponsored by Clearstream. Clearstream.io works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. You can get started on a free-trial, and if you're with a new church plant under 1 year old can use Clearstream free for 12 months.