In this episode, Dale Hudson shares his experience serving in children's ministry for more than 30 years, and the growing need for creating fertile soil to help kids' faith grow within our ministries. Dale also shares some vision around building volunteer teams with weekly leaders to establish relationships with kids and families.
Connect with Dale on Facebook | Instagram | Website
Clearstream works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. Find out more at Clearstream.io.
- personal asks
- casting vision for weekly volunteers
- building church culture around volunteering
Dale's New Book: Fertile Soil
Creating Fertile Soil:
- Main reasons kids walk away from the church
- 25% – church disillusionment
- loss of belief
- too busy for church
- What needs to be in the soil for it to be “fertile”?
- teaching some doctrine/apologetics for kids/families
- giving opportunities to serve
- placing consistent leaders in their lives
- helping parents understand the importance of regular church attendance
- Parent-Child Dedication
- create another service opportunity (another night of the week)
- invest in parents, not just kids
- celebrate milestones
- Talk with parents about what would help them
- Plan to talk apologetics
- Move to weekly leaders
Ministry Boost Coaching is back!
Click here to check out the amazing benefits of coaching groups with Ministry Boost.
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Special Sponsor: Clearstream
This episode is sponsored by Clearstream. Clearstream.io works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. You can get started on a free-trial, and if you're with a new church plant under 1 year old can use Clearstream free for 12 months.