In this episode, Brent Moxey gives a behind the scenes look into how they have grown their digital Kid's ministry which far exceeds the size of their church. Brent also shares how this digital strategy integrates with their weekly engagement with kids and families.
Clearstream works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. Find out more at Clearstream.io.
- Kids Pastor – K-5th
- Preschool Director – Birth-PreK
- Kids Admin – part-time
- Groups Coordinator – part-time
- Kids Large Group/Production and Events – part-time
- **Volunteer teams
Digital Kid's Ministry
- Started pre-COVID… numbers were not huge
- Commit to doing something for at least 6-12 months
- Content and strategy changed over time, but purpose stayed the same
- Including biblical message, but always wrapped with a lot of fun
- Epiphany – these videos were not only for kids, but parents and even teenagers were watching as well
- Created content that was engaging for multiple age groups
- Discussion questions for kids and families always geared toward the Bible content
- Working about two weeks out and constantly have more ideas being added to their content cue
- Not as focused on “subscribers” or comments
- Many kids are watching on parents devices (not logged in)
- Watching on TVs where they aren't signed in to Youtube
- Kids watching but they aren't old enough to have an account, etc.
- Re-evaluate your online approach – ROI
- Decide on a new approach for 6 months
- Recruit a team to do this if possible
Ministry Boost Coaching is back!
Get An Email When Each New Episode Comes Out
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Special Sponsor: Clearstream
This episode is sponsored by Clearstream. Clearstream.io works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. You can get started on a free-trial, and if you're with a new church plant under 1 year old can use Clearstream free for 12 months.