In this episode, David Reneau shares some of the most important metrics he tracks within his kid's ministry as well as some goals he sets for his environments. David also talks through some of the principles he implements for challenges with kids' behavior.
Connect with David on Instagram | Facebook | Blog
Clearstream works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. Find out more at Clearstream.io.
The Volunteer Playbook
My first book goes on sale on April 18th! Pre-order or buy the book by visiting volunteerplaybook.com or by visiting Amazon.
Orange Conference 2023
**BONUS: If you plan on attending the Orange Conference, head to nickblevins.com/OC23 to save $30 on your ticket!
- Most metrics begin with “total attendance” (how many kids you have each weekend)
- Comparative numbers (month over month, year over year, event over event)
- Age/demographic-specific metrics (gender/grade level)
- Milestones (saved, baptized, other faith steps, serving)
Behavior Management in kids ministry
- General but specific rules (expected behaviors)
- Warning (verbal acknowledgment)
- Move to another location (remove the distraction)
- Moved from everyone and parents/families are told
- Involve high-capacity leaders in this redirection and discipline
- What are 4 goals you have for every kid?
- 4 metrics you will track
- 4 behavior escalations you will have
Ministry Boost Coaching is back!
Click here to check out the amazing benefits of coaching groups with Ministry Boost.
Get An Email When Each New Episode Comes Out
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Special Sponsor: Clearstream
This episode is sponsored by Clearstream. Clearstream.io works with thousands of churches worldwide and integrates with tools your church already uses such as MailChimp, Church Community Builder, Rock RMS, Planning Center, and more. You can get started on a free-trial, and if you're with a new church plant under 1 year old can use Clearstream free for 12 months.