06 Jun Episode 056: Creating Irresistible Environments With Gabe Boucher
In this episode, I talk with Gabe Boucher from Worlds of Wow. Gabe and I talk about what their organization does to create irresistible environments for kids, students, and churches overall. We have a great conversation about their process, what the outcome looks like, and cost. Then, he shares some practical tips for engaging families and creating welcoming environments.
Phone Number: 9407654708
Links Mentioned in This Episode
What This Kingdom-Minded Business Is Doing to Reach Children for Christ (Article) – Ministry Today shares their thoughts on the why behind this organization, what Worlds of Wow is doing in churches, and the impact creating irresistible environments can have
Creating Irresistible Environments: A Few Tips
- Walk through your environment and evaluate traffic flow
- Invest in quality, consistent signage
- Remember that simplicity and clarity are key
- Ask: What in the environment is dated, old, or no longer serves a purpose?
- Ask: When is the last time you invited your Lead Pastor to be a part of the kids’ service? Then, invite them into the environment so they can experience it first hand.
- Take the tips Gabe talked about, and assess your environment
- Connect with Worlds of Wow and have a conversation about your current environment, and/or the environment you would like to have
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!
Next Episode: Frank Bealer
In the next episode, I talk with Frank Bealer–the Executive Director of Leadership Development at Orange, and the CEO of their new Phase Family Centers. Frank and I talk about his new book, The Myth of Balance, and some of the tools and tips he has found helpful in overcoming this myth while navigating family life and ministry. He also talks about some new things Orange is doing for leadership development and resources they are producing to help leaders like us grow. Finally, he shares some exciting news about Orange’s new project: the Phase Family Centers. If you’d like to check out Frank’s first interview on the podcast, where we talked about empowering volunteers, listen to Episode 2 right here.