In this episode, I interview Jeremy Lee, founder of Parent Ministry. We talk about the incredibly important topic of partnering with parents and equipping them to lead their children well. Jeremy offers some extremely practical insights and ideas to help us partner with parents better.
Connect with Jeremy on Facebook and Twitter
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Enter to Win a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Parent Ministry (through Sep 9, 2016)
Rites of Passage/Family Experiences – Ministry toolboxes to help you partner with parents
Magic Button Site – Use this generic parent ministry site and adapt and brand it to your ministry
The Blessing (book) – Check out this book by John Trent that teaches parents the power of their blessing
Make a List:
- What do you do in your ministry? (Ex: Weekly programming, events, small groups, leaders).
- What do you do for parents?
- What is one thing you can do or implement to bring parents into your ministry?
- Make the list.
- Talk with your parents about blessing their kids.
- Enter to Win a LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP to Parent Ministry
- Partner with small group leaders to ask students who gets spiritual leadership at home.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!
Next Episode: Matt McKee
In the next episode, I talk with my friend Matt McKee about his new book Parent Chat. You do not want to miss that conversation as we talk about how parents can lead their children best when it comes to technology. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss it!