In this episode, I talk with Michael Covington of Disciplr. We have a great conversation about the new things Disciplr is putting out this year, and he shares the revolutionary changes they are making in how you get digital children's ministry curriculum, customize it, and share it with your team.
Connect with Michael on Facebook and Twitter
Email : email@example.com
Check out my new free resource: 100 Volunteer Appreciation Ideas
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Get a 7-day, no-strings-attached free trial now and experience
MailChimp – An email marketing platform that allows you to design and send mass, personalized emails to various segments of people
Slack – A tool for team communication that provides different channels of conversation for different topics
Trello – A project management resource for teams that integrates with Slack
Evernote – An online set of notebooks that allows you to keep track of all your ideas, checklists, and notes. It has team sharing capabilities as well.
3 Free Tools Your Team Should Know About – Check out Michael's article for specifics on how teams can leverage Slack, Trello, and Evernote
3 digital children's ministry curriculum organizations available on Disciplr : Tru | Gospel Light | Standard
- Recognize that the majority of ministries and churches are behind the times
- Ask: How do we cut through the noise?
- Think about your audience and meet them where they are
- Train people in how they can leverage technology to carry out the great commission
- Check out Disciplr for digital children's ministry curriculum and get your 2.0 discount
- Consider polling your church, or the parents in your ministry, and ask what their preferred methods of communication are
- Check out MailChimp, Slack, Trello, and Evernote to see if any or all of these tools would benefit your team structure
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!
Next Episode: Tom Bump
In the next episode, I interview Children's Pastor, Tom Bump, about what he's learned throughout thirty years of ministry. We have a great conversation about delegation and conflict, diving into a specific conflict he had with his senior pastor and his journey through that.