Orange Bloggers & Podcast Leaders
Connect with Tom Bump on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Kidmin Collective Podcast
Connect with David Maddron on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | David Maddron | DavidMaddron.me
Connect with Tom Pounder on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YM Sidekick Podcast
Connect with Steve Cullum on Facebook | Twitter| Instagram | Student Ministry Podcast
Links Mentioned in This Episode
Rewatch OC18 live here & Register for Orange Conference 2019 here
Married People – Orange's ministry for Married People in your church
Made Known – Kenny Conley and Orange partnered together to put out a resource that equips you to reach out to families in your church who have suffered pregnancy and/or infant loss
Creating a Volunteer Strategy for Getting it all Done – Crystal Chiang's presentation and notes from OC18
Key Takeaways from OC18
- Listen to parents
- Invest in leaders and develop a leadership structure
- Create an environment where people feel comfortable belonging before they believe
- Pursue ministry for Married People
- Provide your volunteer leadership with authentic community and envision them
- Ask: What do I need to stop doing so that my ministry can grow?
- Ask: Which of these takeaways or practical steps can I apply to help grow my ministry?
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!