In this episode, I talk with author and pastor, Chap Clark. Chap has written many books and taught extensively on how to create church that will reach the next generation. He and I have a conversation about his new book, Adoptive Church. Chap shares a lot of wisdom and practical steps churches can take to create environments where the next generation is not just taught faith, but is given a a place to belong and adopted into a family of faith.
Connect with Chap on Facebook and Twitter
St. Andrews Presbyterian Church
FREE Ministry Boost Webinars on Baby Dedication and Volunteer Training
Sign up HERE
Links Mentioned in This Episode
4 Steps to Creating an Adoptive Church
- Get senior leadership to buy in
- Agree on language and put words around creating an adoptive environment
- Look at your structures and staffing and ask: What is our goal?
- Have conversations that carefully evaluate the first 3 steps
- Read the book, Adoptive Church
- Develop action steps from the book, based on your church and your ministry
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!