In this episode, I talk with author and pastor, Chap Clark. Chap has written many books and taught extensively on how to create church that will reach the next generation. He and I have a conversation about his new book, Adoptive Church. Chap shares a lot of wisdom and practical steps churches can take to create environments where the next generation is not just taught faith, but is given a a place to belong and adopted into a family of faith.
Links Mentioned in This Episode
4 Steps to Creating an Adoptive Church
- Get senior leadership to buy in
- Agree on language and put words around creating an adoptive environment
- Look at your structures and staffing and ask: What is our goal?
- Have conversations that carefully evaluate the first 3 steps
- Read the book, Adoptive Church
- Develop action steps from the book, based on your church and your ministry
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!