In this episode, I talk with Doug Franklin about Leader Treks. We talk about the value of student leadership and he shares about the work they do in resourcing churches with trips, training and curriculum.
Check out our courses and register now at MinistryBoost.org.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
5 Step Student Leadership Pathway
- Recognize gifts and invite them into a leadership pathway
- Help them discover their wiring and the gifts God has given them
- Equip them with empathy and skills
- Help them understand risk
- Emphasize discipleship
- Define being and doing list for students
- Test the labs
- Ask students for their input
Get Exclusive Content from this Week’s Episode
Use this form to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.