In this episode, Jeff Henderson shares his journey of answering these two pivotal questions for any organization: What do you want to be known for and What are you known for? I also ask Jeff some specific questions about how to practically implement a strategy for being FOR your community and having a FOR-mentality in your church or organization.
Check out our courses and register now at MinistryBoost.org.
Links Mentioned in this Episode
Examples on how to be FOR your community:
- Connect with the business community
- FOR [your community] Friday, featuring a local business
- No strings attached
- Partner with local ministries and nonprofits
- As churches, create amazing services for your community
Important questions to ask in being FOR your community:
- How do you leverage social media to be for others?
- Do you really care about your community or customer?
- What do you want to be known for, and what are you known for?
- Get the book and apply
- Daily/weekly planner
- Repeat the vision this week
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.