In this episode, Jeff Bates dives into some specific practices on tracking family ministry data at Elevation Church and gives practical tips for how to get these families more engaged. Each family is unique and defining engagement can be tricky, so there is a great need for creative ways to keep families connected throughout the year.
Check out our courses and register now at MinistryBoost.org.
Key numbers to track for engagement:
- Creatively thinking and tracking family attendance
- Tracking attendance through kid’s ministry
- Engagement percentages for the overall church
Keys to successful Youth Ministry engagement at Elevation:
- Strong small group leaders
- Moved away from large weekly gatherings to focus on groups
“Scrap the thing that looks awesome for the thing that really is going to be lasting.”
- Monthly large group gatherings for multiple campuses
Keys to partnering with parents:
- Creating events with relevant content for parents (topics: technology, marriage & parenting, sex, etc.)
- Connecting parents with other parents
- Different class options for parents throughout the year
- Define engagement at your church
- Look at the numbers
- Pick one to improve
Get Exclusive Content from this Week’s Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.