In this episode, Chris Sasser shares some resources from the Parent Network at his church and how staff and volunteers have realigned to support a holistic approach to family ministry. Chris leads a family ministry team where the staff has dedicated significant energy to partnering with parents and providing resources to empower them as the key spiritual leaders in the home.
Check out our courses and register now at MinistryBoost.org.
Resources for partnering with parents:
- PARENT NETWORK – https://www.pc3parents.org/
- PARENT NETWORK PODCAST
- Intentional Parent Connect Groups (online and in-person)
- Port City Family Page
- Whole Family Ministry Model
- Solid foundational ministry for kids
- Dynamic and engaging ministry for students
- Practical and helpful ministry for parents
- Create your buckets
- Try an online family event
- What are your keys for successfully partnering with families?
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.