In this episode, Adam Weber shares some personal revelation about how to love people who are different and how that has impacted his personal ministry. Adam also tells some personal stories of how God has used small moments for a big impact.
Connect with Adam through Instagram.
Check out our courses and register now at MinistryBoost.org.
Love Has A Name:
- Came from a season of life where he didn't want to love anyone
- Wanted to stay in bitterness, but Jesus wouldn't let him
- Switched from thinking about all the people who have wronged him to people who have loved him
- Rather than shut down conversations, embrace difficult conversations
- Rather than avoiding those who are different, seek them out, especially those who think differently
- Prayer: “Lord, help me to cross paths with at least one person today to show the love of Jesus to”
- The things we think are really big are actually really small things
- The things we think are really small are actually really big things
- Do more of those type of things
- If not, we may miss out on some of the most important moments
- Get the book – Love Has A Name
- Find one person who is different
- Listen to The Conversation with Adam Weber podcast
Get Exclusive Content from this Week's Episode
Use the form below to subscribe to my email list where you’ll get an email each Tuesday when a new podcast comes out. That email will also include something exclusive related to the podcast that’s not found in the post or in the episode.
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.