Listen right here, or on iTunes, on Stitcher or another podcast player
In this episode, I talk with Nina Schmidgall, Family Pastor at National Community Church in Washington, D.C. We talk about how to overcome some barriers and issues that exist when it comes to empowering women to lead in our churches.
Notes From This Episode
Managing Ministry and Family
- Embrace the idea of seasons
- Constantly evaluate your seasons
- Plan ahead
- Embrace your own story–don’t compare, avoid pride, and give yourself grace
Leading Women in Ministry
- Be intentional about calling out gift sets
- Create a collaborative work environment
- Offer opportunities for flexibility
- Make room for all kinds of people
- Develop the next generation of women
Subscribe | Share | Rate | Comment
To make sure you never miss a post, hit the subscribe button in iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or Tune In radio. Keep your friends and co-workers up-to-date as well by sharing it with them via email or social media.
Leave a rating and a comment in iTunes to let me know how this podcast is helping you and your ministry. Also, let me know how we can make it better!
Next Episode: Ryan Frank
In the next episode, I interview Ryan Frank, a children’s ministry leader and innovator. Ryan and I talk about recruiting volunteers along with a few of the things Ryan does to help serve the #kidmin community.